Blood Run Sea Flee

Anybody try the Sea Flee line from Blood Run? Just looking for some reviews. Thanks

I spooled up with some 30lb and used it for the 1st time last weekend. Worked great and looks much better than flea flicker. Not a single flea on the line either! I highly recommend it!

Edited by MikeyP

I spooled up with some 30lb and used it for the 1st time last weekend. Worked great and looks much better than flea flicker. Not a single flea on the line either! I highly recommend it!

:yes:

• 2 weeks later...

What size class reel has everyone been using with the sea flee? Did you put the whole 300yd spool on? Just wondering if my accudepth 47 would be large enough or if a size 57 would be better. I see the 57 is rated big enough to take the whole spool. Not sure if I want to have a couple hundred feet left after filling the 47 and have nothing to do with it. Thanks in advance.....

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've been using it for a few weeks now on 2 downrigger rods. I was able to get just about 280yds on the 47H's. It work great as an anti flea line. The only downside to itthat I've found if the incredible stretch. I have to keep re tightening  my downrigger rods because of it. At first I thought it had messed up in the release and was sliding but I was able to stretch the line greatly with my hands and I've never seen line stretch that much. All and all I like it but jst be aware ofthat factor.

Les

Thanks for the heads up, 280yds seems pretty sufficient. Fleas weren't to bad last weekend out of Henderson, but I figure if I like the performance I might just use them all season long instead of just as dedicated flea season reels. Thanks again.

What size class reel has everyone been using with the sea flee? Did you put the whole 300yd spool on? Just wondering if my accudepth 47 would be large enough or if a size 57 would be better. I see the 57 is rated big enough to take the whole spool. Not sure if I want to have a couple hundred feet left after filling the 47 and have nothing to do with it. Thanks in advance.....

I spooled with 300 yds of 30lb on my 57's a few weeks ago. The 300 yd spool fits perfectly on the 57's.