1988 Smokercraft 16' fishing boat

I have for sale my 1988 Smokercraft v-hull 16 ft Aluminum fishing boat. I just replaced the entire floor and carpet. It has a 1993 Johnson 25 hp with omc controls. It runs but needs a little idle work. It has 2 fish finders. It has a very basic eagle fish finder that works great and a lowrance x49 that needs a new head unit. It has a removable bimini top ( does not match but works!) I had to replace the dash that has the steering wheel so that does not look the greatest but serves its purpose. I sanded and repainted the trailer. Which is an ez loader that was original with the boat. I have never registered it but I have the title and trailer registration. Used the marinas dealer tags and fished out of Ontario and Cayuga last year. Handles waves awesome! Fished 3' waves on Ontario last year and never felt uncomfortable. Paid 1500 for the plain boat and 600 for the outboard with controls. Added everything else. It has 6" wide gunnels with storage on each side. It is an open bow but has a button on cover on it because I stored gear under it. It has four adjustable rod holders and two ( white) cannon down riggers that work great. I love the boat but i need bigger. I've got a lot of time invested in it and it will make somebody a great boat! I had a four cylinder Ford ranger that pulled it fine. Very light and easy to haul. Pictures to come. 1600 obo. pm m me if interested

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...