Seneca Seneca 10/7,8,9,10----

Spring is all i think about! Hope the ice is off by may for the walleye opener! Well that and all the work I have to do on the boat and rv before then! Sure seems like the winter 6 months lasts longer than the 6 months we have to fish!

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I know what your up too....... you check out the hole I told you about ?????

Just got back from Bloomburg paid some more on the new boat and took all the stuff down for them to install........ got most every thing figured out but still unsure on the marine radio placement and the 8' antea........ not very good pictures but I get better ones once it all put togather................

post-139487-0-62341400-1395257378_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-78514600-1395257411_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-41528500-1395257442_thumb.jpg

Yeah we have taken a peak but it may be one of those timing is everything spots!!

Sweeeeet ride Ed, man those Hog Seneca Browns are gonna be in trouble with that vessel !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Kinger......Dont be afraid to christen the new Starcraft like you did my Crestliner!!! :) tee hee

:lol: ....... could happen but YOUR boat is the only one so FAR !!!!!!!! :P ....... :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Only read on if you want to hear me ...WaWaWa.............  last week the guy where I'm buying boat and they are installing every thing for me said that the NEW TrollMaster would not fit my Yamaha T9.9 LPB ........so I went out to there site and made a request to contact the boat guy included all info thru a e-mail with recite sent back when they got it and one when they read it ..... go the notification back they had both......checked back with boat guy nothing....went back out and did it thru there web site filling a form with all the same info.............nothing again..... checked  again with boat guy on Saturday still nothing.......... I called there # up.....#$%#@@!* ---- talked to a machine no-one works during the weekend at ALL...............  went up to lake camp on Sunday to open up ( now that's another story ) ....... Check this morning before come back home and again when I got here nothing...... then the boat guy sent me a e-mail that they had contacted them and I needed to call them to order a install kit for this motor......called them up............no-one around had to talk to a machine again..........then 2 hours later they called me back....talked to the guy told him who I was and he was the one who had call the boat guy ( good this should be easy ) gave him the #'s off the my order he said that would only fit a older Yamha and I had to buy a $39.95 kit so it would fit mine..... I went off on him  told him the only reason I bought this brand was the GREAT service I got from the guy that own it before didn't know they had bought him out...............anyway he made me NO offer at all , No break nothing.......... so I went out online to buy that part ( the boat guy has every thing done except the hooking to the motor or I would just send it back) %4#@@!!*** only place I could find it was back right from them $32.00 for fast shipping $##@!&*%$# ....... I went with the  $6.00 for 3 day...............Ok I'm done now picking the new ride up at NOON tomorrow............

Hang in there Ed...you will be enjoying the ride very soon.

Feeling GOOD now apb pocket it a LOT lighter .........drum roll.......... :ninja: ..... :phone: ..... :sun: .......

photo_zpsc5f0f4fe.jpg

Thanks guys she sit in the barn now got to put the rest of the STUFF on her. We got back up here just as the rain turned to sleet now about a 1" of snow on the ground ..... I take some pictures when I get here loaded up.

Edited by ERABBIT

Thanks guys  a few pics in the barn getting her ready found the Bert's trac installed by Starcraft NOT tight got the tools out and working on a few things.....

The old girl beside the new ride....

NewBoatset-up042_zpse3ae923b.jpg

NewBoatset-up041_zps23790af3.jpg

NewBoatset-up046_zps3e7d87ac.jpg

NewBoatset-up047_zpsa4a83ec0.jpg

NewBoatset-up051_zps92a37336.jpg

NewBoatset-up050_zps0279d212.jpg

It's going to be a FUN year !!!!! I got her almost all done , third rigger is going to be a tad tight didn't get the extra trac I had them put on far enough over. Now I have to figure how to get ALL the gear in I had in the ole boat....man that boat had a lot of places for gear... NO WAY with out making some storage bins some where......LOL.......