LOU Beckman Net Deal 2014

Once again I will offer the LOU Beckman Net Deal for 2014.Because I'm going to be guiding in the Guyana Rainforest in South America from Feb 8th to March 19th, I will need to delay taking net orders until March 20th this year.<br />

This year you will be able to purchase any net Beckman makes at a very low discounted price.I have to have at least 6 nets combined in each order I place to get free shipping.So look for net descriptions to be posted on March 19th.<br />

<br />

Capt Larry D Jones<br />

<br />

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app<br />

<br />

• 2 months later...

Guys,I'm back from a sucessfull Guyana Rainforest Trip where Clients set 7 IGFA Catch & Release World Records,including a 201 lb Arapiama(1 of 5 caught-pictures in warmwater LOU thread)! I can now start taking Beckman Net Orders from LOU Members,send me a private email with Beckman Net Model Number and I will return a private email with cost!

Thanks, Capt Larry D. Jones

1.png

If 5 LOU Members can agree on a Beckman Musky Net,Salmon Net or Walleye Net I can give you via email [email protected] the LOU pricing. The nets must be ordered in lots of 5 Nets and can be mixed in Style & Size to get Free Shipping. Then the Nets would have to be Drop Shipped to one address for all to pick their Net up from or we would have to all meet at somewhere like Gander Mtn once they arrive to pick them up!
Last year LOU members purchased 87 Nets!
***Notice: Pradco is in the process of eliminating a large number of different Beckman Net Sizes and moving its warehouse,so no orders can be placed until early May!****
I will only offer the Beckman Magnum Fin Saver Net 34 x36 w/6 ft handle for Musky and the Beckman Original Net 22x28 w/6ft-3ft extention handle for Walleye. The model I was offering for salmon got discontinued so I will not offer a salmon net at this time!

Walleye---6 + 3 handle, Original Beckman Net with a 22x28 treated bag
Edited by mostlymuskies

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok,now that Pradco downsized the number of different sizes of Nets they will offer,the salmon nets I use to offer are no longer made and until I can deterime what model to now purchase I will hold off selling salmon nets for now.

I have in my possesion a limited number of Nets forsale right now and they are:

six(6) Beckman Fin Saver 34x36 treated bag with 6ft Handle for $100 each(regular retail is $154.95)

four(4) Beckman Walleye 22x28 treated bag with 6ft by 3ft extension handle $75 each(regular retail is $110.95)

Due to Fedex & UPS changing the package size pricing to where it cost more then the net to ship now,I can no long ship nets. I will deliver within 25 miles of Tonawanda,NY or they can be picked up at my house.

Private email me or send email to [email protected] to order nets!

Other Net sizes can be ordered in lots of 6 Nets(sizes can be mixed) and shipped directly to your address with free shipping.

Edited by mostlymuskies

Four(4) Beckman Fin Saver 34x36 treated bag with 6ft handles remaining and Four(4) Beckman Walleye 22x28 treated bag with 6ft by 3ft extention handles remaining. I will deliver as far as Batavia,Lockport,Dunkirk and around Buffalo,NY! I can't ship individual Nets,I had one order for Baldwinsville,NY shipping would have been $125 from Buffalo,NY,I drove it there for $60 in gasoline and lost $50 on the sale,being a man of my word I delivered it! The only time I can offer Free Shipping is when someone or a group purchases 6 Nets delivered to one address,those Nets can be mixed up in model numbers to come to a total of 6 Nets!

Edited by mostlymuskies

That was fast,all Four(4) Beckman Fin Saver 34x36 treated bag with 6ft handle Nets have sold in the last hour!

Still have Four(4) Beckman Walleye 22"x28" treated bag with 6ft by 3ft extention handle Nets for sale at $75 each!

I have (3) three Beckman Pen Fin Saver 34x36 Nets to sell,I will be in the Rochester,NY Area on June 16th if someone from that area wants to purchase one! I'll be at the NY Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 Meeting at the Moose Lodge on West Henrietta Road from 6 pm to 10 pm.