update on lift project

well guys and gals we are half way to the goal for donations!! thanks to one and all that have donated to this project. the foot print for the bolt pattern on the base has been sent to Lil Jake who has volunteered to do the concrete work on this project, thank you Mark for helping. the manufacturer has given me a completion date for the actual lift. May 1st will be the day to put her on a trailer. I will post details for a work bee if anyone is interested in helping to place it. thank you to those that gave donations at the Watkins Glen flee market, may GOD richly bless one and all.. rollie

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see here the lift is operational? I have a friend whose been in a wheelchair all his life, and he'd like to go on the boat. Theresa and I dropped off our fish yesterday to him and she asked if the lift was done yet. He doesn't know we plan to take him yet, but since iv'e never seen or used a lift, is there anything I would need to know to use it? Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Jason

Jason,

Rollie was getting an instruction plate made.

Simple to use, Don't know if the instruction plate is on yet. If you have any problems, Wayne (park worker) or Bear should be able to show you how to work it. Can always give Rollie, Little Jake or myself a shout and we can run you thru it. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

well guys and gals we are half way to the goal for donations!! thanks to one and all that have donated to this project. the foot print for the bolt pattern on the base has been sent to Lil Jake who has volunteered to do the concrete work on this project, thank you Mark for helping. the manufacturer has given me a completion date for the actual lift. May 1st will be the day to put her on a trailer. I will post details for a work bee if anyone is interested in helping to place it. thank you to those that gave donations at the Watkins Glen flee market, may GOD richly bless one and all.. rollie

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app