How do u pick who reels 1st fish?

Speed wins. Position helps . On a full day it comes down to whos payin attention. We get hours of free entertainment from this. Wouldnt dream of setting an order. Great side affect is the fake pop. It is an art. These are greaat moral and attitude changers and a big part of the total package.

Speed wins. Position helps . On a full day it comes down to whos payin attention. We get hours of free entertainment from this. Wouldnt dream of setting an order. Great side affect is the fake pop. It is an art. These are greaat moral and attitude changers and a big part of the total package.

I agree!

I normally grab the rod make sure it's a good hook set and the drag is adjusted properly and hand it off. Whenever I have someone else on board I never reel in a fish unless we are on a double. To me I did my job setting the rods, depths, locations, speed etc. and when we hook up I consider it credit for me :)

'Bout Time

Mike

Depends how big the fish is lol.. Yea I have more fun seeing rods pop and the smiles on friends faces when they put their first slob on the deck than reeling in myself. If I'm out with people that know what they're doing it's game on first to the rod reels it in lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I normally grab the rod make sure it's a good hook set and the drag is adjusted properly and hand it off. Whenever I have someone else on board I never reel in a fish unless we are on a double. To me I did my job setting the rods, depths, locations, speed etc. and when we hook up I consider it credit for me :)

'Bout Time

Mike

That's exactly the way I feel!!

We pick by who went fishing last unless my dad is on board then he goes first. If my son or daughter is on board they go first then my dad

We usually go out with 3 myself my son and a buddy and my son usually drives so I can get everything set up so he gets the first one then its a free for all

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app