Hi There,

Weekend before last..limit two days in a row at Shermans. this weekend past skunked at Shermans fri and Saturday as well as skunked from Bayview Resort to Perfectview. Also from Thomsons Point to Keiths shoal..even used riggers east of Glenora. Switched up on sunday and fished the Narrows west of Desoronto Bridge and finally rewarded with one 'SHAD'...sorry I cannot provide you with it's picture...grrrrrrr!! 

My point...good luck.,. the shad are definitely in.

Ed

Yeah really disappointed. Left Quinte on sunday than my luck ..or lack of it..continued on Lake Ontario at Bowmanville for Kings or bows. No luck..damn!!

Will fish Golden Lake near Kilaloe this weekend.

Good Luck

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to the BOQ this year yet but a good friend of mine goes down regularly. He was fishing all last weekend and the fishing was tough. Mostly out of Belleville and Big Bay area. Just a couple pickerel and a few bass, very slow for this time of year. I wonder if the crazy weather we had this winter/spring has had an impact on the lack of fishing many anglers are experiencing right now. Hopefully things will begin to pick up. Let us know how you make out!

Fishing was not up to the normal.... We did get some with the fish turning on as the week went on. Manage a bunch over 3lbs. All on worms. I think they are done with the shad, they should turn back to the normal fishing. We all got our limits to bring back and more then enough to eat while we were there

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I',m heading to the bay in the middle of sept.  How is it there at that time of year ?  Any recomendations ?  Any info will help....I have a big enough boat that i can reach shermans point and keith's shoal.   Should i stick to weed lines or try trolling the open water ?  Thanks

I would do your norm program. If it were me I would start at Sherman's and hit 12 -20 ft. I like worm harnesses. We did good on silver with pearl tape this year.... Last year I could not green in the water.... I think things must be tough up there still as not much chatter going on

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...