Canandaigua July 6

I hitched a ride aboard the breadman boat, we hit the drop off and trolled southeast toward the dragon wall.  Hoping for action like cdga troller had we ended up in search mode as the fish had moved out deeper.  We stayed east past thendara out in 200 fow.  Picked up 2 fish on wire diver out 287'.  Green dot pro troll and mirage fly was the best set up.  Also had a laker on the rigger down 85' on a black and silver cabela's spoon.  We were back at the dock by 8:30 am due to prior commitments.  Two out of three were fin clipped, but just good table fare 2-3 lb lakers.

post-139627-0-48283500-1405023031_thumb.jpg 

I was out for about 3 hours on Monday morning and only had one on (that managed to get away!).  I marked a lot of bait and fish at the north end around the pump house and German Brothers, but they weren't cooperating.  I had riggers and a copper out.  The hit came on a rigger at 65 feet.  Hopefully it'll turn on soon!

Mottman32, was out Monday night and Trolled from just north of Wegman's house to German brothers, crossed the lake and went south to deep run. 2 small rainbows on rigger at 65. Did not mark much, fished from 80'- 150 fow. Fish were stacked on on point north of wegmans. Should of worked that point.

If you mean the major point north of Danny's place it is Menteth Point and often the fish you mark suspended there especiaily straight out from the creek mouth are large smallmouths that school up there and and occasional rainbow.You can troll back and forth for hours without them hitting.....been there done that :lol: