Barcelona Renowskys or worm harnesses?

icelegend09

Last weekend.. what little fishing we got in.. we did better on stickbaits than harnesses. We fished west to the PA line and found them scattered from 65 to 90 feet of water, but mostly 50 to 60 feet down. My buddy went east towards Brocton and did about the same. Hopefully things will have stabilized by this coming weekend. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

If your catching lots of silver bass put away the worm harnesses.But I would start out using worm harnesses stick baits & spoons off the downriggers.Then it will dictate to you what is catching walleye, then change everything over to what is working.I have caught everything on stick baits one day and the next day could not catch a fish, by the time I put out worm harnesses I lost most of the good bite time of the morning or afternoon.So I always start out with a mixed bag of everything to start.

Edited by mostlymuskies

On tip I would suggest is make sure you have few lures with in ten feet of bottom. We have caught alot of walleyes deep 75 ft plus. Spoons off riggers and wire divers. Lots of trout mixed right together with eyes.