8/21/2014 Storm - just after and one more coming thu

Things looked iffy early so after it cleared out Hoot and I went down to give it a go....... temps were a lot colder at the depths we fished the other day but I still ran 52' and 58' and one wire rod for awhile.......... LOTS of bows, a landlock and one small laker.....lost count but boated fish were in the double digits with 4 lost ...... nothing on the wire......few fleas , lots of weeds..... kept a good bow and a landlock for the grill....... ( needed a brown for a grand slam  :lol:  :P  ).......

004_zpsa075d8d0.jpg

Thanks Justin , I think I know where the browns were just had to get off the water before we could hook up....... could see that white jagged stuff coming out of some clouds north of us so we pulled lines quick and headed in..........

We got back out today in the chop , picked a good bow up early on about 5# didn't take picture just got it back in....had a few releases without anyone home ...... lost a good brown that jumped two times... boat another small bow and Hoot got this solid 12 # brown in and broke my rod after I netted it and got it in the boat...... put it in the live-well for awhile and got him back in the lake in good shape ready to fight another day !!!!!!

002_zpse78cd925.jpg