Ok so a bird is approaching the boat not small but not big. Were both saying cool look at that he's going to land on the rod, what it's a bat! Lol 2 grown men screaming like girls lol hope no one heard us.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That's funny! I once had a buddy of mine (6'4 ") almost knock me out of the boat trying to get away from a bat. He did scream like a girl, and I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Did you get the floater/swimmer back? A few years ago we lost a King at the boat that wrapped itself around one of the rigger cables, taking SD and fly with it. About 30 seconds later up pops the fish fluttering around on the surface. 10 minutes of mayhem ensues as we keep trying circle back to the fish while high speed trolling with the kicker (My Dad wouldn't fire up the big engine for better control. Much cursing and several near misses, darned if I wasn't able to get the net under it, saving a high teen King AND the tackle...

L.J.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok so a bird is approaching the boat not small but not big. Were both saying cool look at that he's going to land on the rod, what it's a bat! Lol 2 grown men screaming like girls lol hope no one heard us.

Actually, if that was during the day, that's not an unwarranted reaction.  A bat out in the daytime is almost certainly rabid.  If it was in the evening, near dusk.... not so much :P

That's what we were thinking Tim. Rabid....... As far as the SD getting away. I could see him swirling off in the distance and had thoughts of going after him but with all rods still out didn't take him long to say good bye. Nice lake today. Beautiful scum line out 450-500.

fished in 90 to 120 ,temp was 50 degrees 85 down over 90,temp went down further out.browns lakers and kings.Going back out this afternoon.Pultneyville to bear creek.It was a beautiful day hopefully the fish will still be there .

fall derby 2008 part 2 Batman goes fishing withou…:

Yeah I know..I'm 6 foot 4 and 300 lbs. ..I did get a little yippy!..😲👀

Cent frum my notso smart fone

Thanks Jammin and Les, yea I think someone got a little thumb happy. My bad though I still had the 17lb flouro on the mainline which is scary. Skipper that's what happen today with the bat lol. A lot more screaming though. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I think the bat rode on the boat from the house and came out with us. He didn't show up right away, but flew around and got under the rigger. I was afraid he would bite one of us reaching around the rigger. Finally whacked him with my hat and he went for a swim. King bait!..lol!

Nice fishing you did there! Looked like a good day! My son got a kick out of his dad ducking and diving with the camera!

Cent frum my notso smart fone

very good early,lots of kings around 50 degrees 85 down over 90.Went out later 50 degres 50 ft down
most of the fish were gone but took three big lakers 45 down on glow purple hookster silver back.
One hit on my combo.the fish moved into 60 ft.This was 3.5 miles nw of port.

Where are all the derby boats from hughes.???

John1947 I will be out of hughes early in the morning. Black 18' Lund with a grey top. My father and I fished there Tuesday in the nasty east wind and we did fairly well in 550-600'

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app