ID on this Cannon downrigger?

Bought a new to me boat that came with a pair of these. Very nice condition. The booms are 4 foot long. Cant find any label on them but assume they are some variant of a mag 10 electric?

I just got a pair of tournament electric walkers and am wondering if the consensus is that these are better?

Oops the pic didnt load. See below.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by MadPerry

Hmmm. Glacier speed. I think Ill stick with my new Walkers. Those ARE fast.

To the classified section they will go. Any ideas on what a fair price for a pair with swiveling bases would be?

beats the heck out of cranking by hand though!

You got that right! I will never go back to manuals. When the bite is on and like previous summers dropping down to 100+ fow...no more thanks.

Slow but reliable (maybe my wife has said that about me? :lol: )  Just an FYI but Cannon recommends that a maximum of 10 pounds be used with those motors.

Edited by Sk8man

If they are the cast metal type you can go with 12#ers as I have the same kind. I don't know how fast the new one's are but they suit my needs, if they are of the composite type body I wouldn't go with anything over 10#s as Les recommended, I hade one of those and the composite started to crack where the boom enters the rigger body, As far as dependable I bought them used all 3 for $350.00 and have never had a problem with them, and I have them 10 years or so!!!