9/19 Seneca

From the sound of the wind and waves crashing this morning it's a good thing my buddy came up to go out yesterday. We started on the east side getting nothing but weeds, pulled in the rods and switched to the west finally getting a landlock around 11. Trolled up the west side for another 2 hours with nothing more. Pulled up again and headed up Sampson way and picked up a throw back Rainbow in 240-250 FOW down 65. Stayed in that depth the rest of the afternoon trolling back south - picked up a throw back landlock and 3 nice rainbows all on small spoons. Not fast & furious by any means but all in all a fun day.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sounds as though you did OK from whats been reported happening out there the last few days.  It sure has been more difficult between the weeds and fleas in most places.  Once these water temps drop down we should be seeing more action and hopefully less fleas but the weed thing is a big question mark in my mind, I don't remember them being this bad in years past for so long.

:lol:  Ed (at least I didn't say "some guys in a nice big Starcraft didn't do as well") Well Justin already understands how fickle and wild Seneca can get

nice job. im hoping to get out a couple more times but bow season is coming quick and ive got this guy and a couple other nice ones running around my house

with bucks like that running around I feel fishing would have no problem taking a back seat I know of a few dandy deer that are gonna require my attention this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app