September 26-28th Weekend Predictions?

Adk1

Where will people be fishing this coming weekend? Will the salmon be running into the rivers by then or still staged up? Looks like it could be a great weekend if the weather holds and thinking about making the final trip out..4 hour drive.

Might be a decent bite on the east end but as for the central west end it seems as though they either ran up or took off deep again. We spent this whole weekend fishing from the Genny to Sodus with a buddy of ours from 30'-120' and managed 2 decents 20's and quite a few browns. I am done time to get the bow out and put some red meat back in the freezer. Good luck everyone

I plan on fishing this weekend in Mexico, weather and waves looks promising! Shallow in the early AM if nothing happens head out for some Steelhead /Coho's or whatever has an hungry belly :lol:  Not much on the river fishing so hoping to get a couple more weeks of lake fishing in, Bow season is a little early for my taste so I will wait until after Columbus Day to try and stick a swamp donkey!