Central Basin Walleye and Pike

conesusguy

So I'm new to Lake Ontario fishing.  Always was a finger lakes guy, but I moved to Charlotte a year ago and bought a boat to go out and target trout and salmon.  Had a pretty good first season trolling, still learning though.  So now that I have the trout/salmon sort of figured out, I would like to start going out and targeting walleye and pike.  I'm just wondering if there is any kind of structure out of Charlotte or I Bay that they will hold at, or if there are even any kind of numbers of fish that hold out there.  It's very intriguing to me.  Just wondering if I am wasting my time or not.  Not looking for GPS positions, just some general information on how/where and what time to target them.  I have a 20 foot sylvan with 2 electric downriggers and 2 rod holders.  If anyone has any info, or would like to join me for a trip and teach me, I would be more than up for it.  No gas money necessary.  Or if you just have some pointers I would appreciate those as well.  Look forward to hearing from some of you guys.

Guest ellupo62

We do good on walleye off the Summerville pier of the Genesee in late May and June after 10pm at night. I would think trolling at night would produce. Using Rapala Husky's