B&B derby weekend

Bobber

Awesome weekend for B&B derby. Only our third time out in the "Don't Tell Mom" boat. We spent the weekend mid lake, determined that there was a big one there somewhere. We boated around 50 fish over the two days. Everything we put down caught fish. Nothing big enuf tho. Highlight of the weekend was a 6# bow this morning. Kade is exhausted...not sure if its from fighting fish or fighting Dereck for the rods. Fishing on Cayuga is only gonna get better next few years, we caught a lot of fat healthy 4# atlantics and bows this weekend. Congrats to everyone who placed! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Kyle

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

WTG Kade and very encouraging report on the fishing it sounds as though once this lamprey situation stabilizes the fishing will be really great for the "big boys" out there. :yes:

Sk8man- we only caught one fish all weekend with a lamprey on it, last year we were lucky to catch one without a lamprey on it. Great to see!

Kyle

Good times with Kade will only get better also WTG !!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Last weekend will be tough to beat...I know I won't forget it for a long time. At one point, we had 2 rigger rods in bottom of boat from a double, then tripled up all on dipsy rods, and just to make it interesting still had a 10 color core out down the chute. That would've been an interesting performance to catch on video! Managed to boat all 3 and no tangles. Still scratching my head...

Kyle