Owasco 11/11

Too warm to hunt, hit the lake this am. Launched at 8:30 south end was void of fish. Hit the middle of the lake 160 fow and headed North. Picked a Laker down 90 on my favorite flt custom flasher fly combo, ( blue ITO fly), first fish I marked. Ended up 3/4 of the way up the lake on the east shore. The last major point was the hot spot found lots of active fish in 130-165fow some scattered bait also. First pass a 5-6lb bow flew out of the water behind the boat, I scrambled to see which line it was on, none were moving, figured it was on lead core but no one home! Next pass yielded a brown and a Laker. Little father North picked another Laker to limit on them. Turned south again and started to clear lines when ten color started pumping with my final bow! Not huge fish but we will eat well at deer camp this weekend!

Love Owasco! Hot spoon was FLT purple white guy name?? Pictures attached. post-150622-14157367624621_thumb.jpgpost-150622-14157367853677_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

WTG John. :yes: I just put my boat away this afternoon given the upcoming weather picture....sure wish I had been out today though....looks as though you had a good time out  there. Les

P.S. Did this yesterday from shore though :lol:

post-145411-0-55902000-1415740280_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

Nice going John! Wish I had gone fishing today as well. Had to go to work this am till about 1 then spent the rest of the day getting ready for winter. Stacked wood, raked leaves, etc... should have gone fishing! Owasco is my favorite lake to fish. Always fun to go there. At least you got to get out today. Sure was a beautiful day to be on the water. Limiting out... even better!

Thanks guys! The Brown was delicious! Just can't seem to give up on the fishing... Finger lakes tackle purple uv alewife was the hot lure, (think that was the name). I should run more purples but I just seem to fall into my usual favorites... oh water temp was 50.4 that's perfect for spring fishing and fall :D