Cyber Monday Save _ OVER NOW !

783.jpg

Cyber Monday

Save with a 3-Yr Empire Passport and make memories of a lifetime

Exploring the outdoors just got easier!  New York State Parks will be offering a deal on Cyber Monday, Dec. 1, 2014:  The one-day, online-only special reduces the price of the 3-Year Empire Passport to only $130.  It's like buying two years and getting the third for free!

Valid through March 31, 2018, the 3-Year Empire Passport will provide holders unlimited vehicle access to 180 state parks, nature centers, recreation areas, boat launch sites, arboretums and park preserves, in addition to 55 forest preserve sites operated by the state Department of Environmental Conservation.

The special discount is only available for online purchases of the 3-Yr Empire Passport at www.nysparks.com  on Cyber Monday, Dec. 1, from 12:00am-11:59 pm. Orders will be shipped within seven business days.  Previous purchases of the 3-Year Empire Passport are excluded from this special one-day offer. Learn more.

Edited by ERABBIT

Accessing the website is a test of patience and endurance....it is grossly overloaded. I had to fill out the information in my account at least 7 times before it finally "took" The server is so busy it just kept dumping the info each time before that and I had to switch browsers to Internet Explorer  from Firefox also.

Just sent the "contact us" link an email explaining that I can't access the site, and wanted to know if I could receive discounted price at a later date.

I'm also going to keep trying to get one purchased.

Looking at the NYS Parks facebook page, lots of issues and complaints out there.....

I had also sent a note to the contact us but after the 8th try I succeeded in getting the transaction to process. Knowing how NYS is about money I wouldn't count on getting any "rain check" :lol:

• 2 months later...

I did the three year one this time too Ed. It is really worth it if you trailer frequently to numerous places and even using the ramp here at the north end.