national lake trout derby

Rollie - They usually have a link to one on their website but I don't see it either. I just received my form in the mail a few days ago (previous entrants are on their mailing list and get them automatically each year).  If you know someone near you that has one they can be photocopied and accepted as I have done previously.  You might want to contact Colin and have one sent to you.

67 John St.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 789-8634

Rollie, if you want I can send you one, seems like I got a bunch of them laying around somewhere. I never use them, I always sign up in person the day before, family tradition and all......Pm addy I'll throw it in the mail for ya.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I got some more plowing today on the driveway...... I'm in the south west corner of Susquehanna county , anywhere from Meshoppen , to Wyalusing off of rt 6 ...... or could just meet at Dottie-Lou's in Stevensville at a set time and date, I have not been there since he re-opened............  

Guess he didn't like my stamp I was going to use.  lol      Les, I do remember last year a woman that was almost out of luck with her payment she made online, something about it not recording the payment, that was a sight to see with her and Collin.  They might of moved away from doing that now, not sure.

If he was around me some thing would have had him for lunch by now.............You got it Nick saw your other post with all your new toys and LOL......because I had bought 4 more of the cannon rod holders and 4 sections of Berts trak to put on the boat............