Bay rat stick baits

Ran them last year.....very nice...ran great, and had really good action.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They have great patterns - they are the only tackle company that I could find that still sells the old Cindy pattern so I bought two last year for browns in the Spring along with a purple frog pattern and a red firetiger pattern.

Good luck to all,

Chris

No experience running them but I was very impressed with the look,finish quality and all the color choices!  Bayrat was at the Niagara/LOTSA expo, we won a bunch in a raffle and bought about a 1/2 doz more. Look forward to trying them on spring browns and L.Erie walleye. I think I was told there made in Erie PA. Not much made in USA these days,if they catch fish they will get my support.

How do the hooks hold up against raibows and coho? I have had to replace the hooks on some of my sticks because they cheap out on hooks. They do look like some nice baits, I would like to pick a few up.

Edited by tlr426

They are like crack to Browns. The bigger models are like crack to walleyes. I ran them early last year on kings and could not find an issue like with other stick baits.

They come out of the package tuned and ready to rock!!! Their colors are second to none!

Yes, I'm biased and yes I pro staff for them! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Paul Czarnecki

Hey Pauly,

It's a good thing you didn't show us those pictures at the seminar. With all the cabin fever going on, we all would have been drooling at our tables.

Jim

I had a lot of pics I could have used Jimmy. But fish please no in January is just mean!

You guys are welcome to stop by the boat this April and I'll show you exactly what I'm running. They are now being carried by Narbys at the Oak and Fat Nancys on the east end.

Do you find you are using the 4.375" more so then the 3.5" in the spring time? I have found 4" to be the most productive on my other stick baits

Out of Oak Orchard we run more shorts than anything. Oddly enough, on the east end, out of Oswego, Greg Gehrig (Top Gun) found the long shallow 4" sticks to be better.