T minus 3 months big fish friday

i was getting excited that I could get my boat out in 2 weeks (maybe) than I woke up and the roof of the barn was gone.  the boat was in the garage but the barn that collapsed is next to the driveway the wall on that side is leaning over the driveway my luck it will fall and block the garage as soon as the snow melts.  even worse my ice shanty was in the barn.  I got a contractor lined up for when the snow melts so still gonna try for big fish friday and insurence covers the barn the ice shanty was the most valuable thing in there so no major loss It just makes this winter seem that much longer first time i've ever really felt sick of winter.

no one was hurt and my koi pond is untouched so far (i like my pets) really all in all not terrible I just needed to complain a little. hope the weather works out.  trying to get my tourny partner to take the day and fish friday with me.  hopefully i get to be more social at the end this year and the wife will let me stay a little longer.

Got plenty of time to figure out if you want to go, so let me know. I have a good friend who just bought a place in Dresden and has 2 docks with lake front property, so we'll be fishing from 2 boats out of there. He's gonna be fishing it a few days prior so we should have a good handle on the conditions come that day. Depending on my schedule before that date I may be there earlier, but not sure as of yet. Keep you posted here as to the details.

Keep an eye here. 20 dollar side bet. Biggest fish takes all friday only. Honor system. Pots average 250 plus cash. Any trout or salmon caught friday. Weigh in meeting at sampson. Trash talking and side bets. Seneca guys usually show cayuga what's up...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app