diawa accudepth vs okuma convector

I use accudepth 57s  for all my reel counter needs and I love them. One drawback is the location of the reset button on the counter. It happens to me very often that I accidently touch the reset button,but it me be because of the abnormal large size of my hands (I wear 4xl gloves)

The Okuma Cold Water reels are on sale at Cabelas for $109. you should look into them to. There are several posts on all of these reels. Just do a search for one of them.

The Okuma Cold Water reels are on sale at Cabelas for $109. you should look into them to. There are several posts on all of these reels. Just do a search for one of them.

that is a different price class of reel thats almost $40 a reel more than the convectors

oh ok, I thought he was looking in the $100 range. You can always look at the Magdas as well but they would be the bottom if you ask me. I have 4 of them, one of the drags went out on one last year. I am simply going to replace each one as they **** the bed. Looking at the Cold Water or Catelina to replace the one that **** the bed.

I have a friend that can get the Okuma cold water reels (303d) for $80 each. Let me know if that interests you at that price.............Pete