Splash down Seneca finally!

Well I finally got her done, new steering, auto pilot, new floor. Never thought she'd see water till June. Oh yea motor rebuilt last nov so only had 10 min on before the snow fell. Looks like tomorrow the new floor might see some slime. post-150509-14288001919228_thumb.jpgpost-150509-14288002105224_thumb.jpgpost-150509-1428800230355_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Real nice job Mike ...looks very professional :yes: .  Good luck if you go tomorrow.I just got my boat out of storage tonight at &PM (called the guy Wednesday AM and he just got to it) and I have to install some electronics and load all my junk in yet....if I finish in time I may be out there myself for a trial run

Looks very professional Mike, is your motor a 88hp, if so I had a 88 spcl and that was the best motor I ever owned in the 10 years dad and I had that boat it only ever took 1 coil pack, good luck with your boat.

She runs pretty good, haven't opened her up yet with the breakin still going, I'll bet she'll move with all cylinders over sized. Was rough on the north end of Seneca so I didn't open it up this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United