Seneca FLTA

Launched at Severne at sunrise, cold and had a steady south wind pushing small white caps. Decided to head North with the waves. Two Lakers in the boat by 7:30 one on FLT king of sting and other on ITO green fly behind froggy SD. Got North of long point and found fish in 190 fow two doubles and the fish kept getting bigger. Big producer of the day was custom FLT paddle with blue ITO fly. Ended up 8 for ten with no silvers. Three biggest fish weighed 24lbs even, Congratulations to Joe n Nick with an awesome 5 fish limit of 24-5. Beauty of a day to be out spring may be here to stay!!

Picture of ten lber

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Way to go John!! Nice batch of lakers today... Looking forward to Keuka ..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

thanks Mike, you had a nice 5 fish limit, gotta show me how to catch silvers, or probably where, Seneca is tough for me.

Thanks Jason, man you had some tough luck today was thinking about you guys today hoping you would make it out, you have to have some good luck coming after that day... Btw that land locked salmon was huge Josh!

Edited by Nautitroller

Congratulations John with lunker, and largest lls to Josh Reeser, and Joe O'brien for largest Brown. Both on Great Lakes Lures!

Thank you!

Thanks Jason, man you had some tough luck today was thinking about you guys today hoping you would make it out, you have to have some good luck coming after that day... Btw that land locked salmon was huge Josh!

Ya that Landlock that Josh caught was a dandy and I believe he fished all by himself cause his partner didnt show up.. That was the story I heard anyway. .

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah, we were at the launch when he arrived. He didn't get out till 730. Beautiful fish though.  Just wasn't going to happen for us. Kevin worked his butt off to get the steering replaced, then the boat wouldn't run. It was purring like a kitten the day before. Keuka next, hopefully the luck changes over here as far as boats are concerned! Nice job Mike, John and Joe and all the others who weighed in. All I heard at the launch was how bad the fishing was, and then the Finger Lakes Trollers have a great weigh in. Great bunch of good fisherman in our club! Congratulations! 

Lol, Joe tough to get the "theo" (the old lady) out in the morning cold but looking forward to Keuka. Hey just a side note not one of my Lakers had a single bait fish in it.. Gonna turn on hot n heavy in a week or two.