FLTA Seneca tournament season opener

After pre fishing South end for a few weeks decided that I was gonna launch out of Lodi and take my chances there.... So launched bright and early out of Lodi and headed south .. Rig rods and dipsys started producing early with some nice but not monster lake trout and had 3 decent ones in the box so switched the program up a bit for off fish and worked our butts off for 4 hours before finally getting a couple decent landlocks to weigh...Finger lakes tackle did most of our damage today other than a few Big Weenie flys .. No really hot spoon or fly today tho kinda random what they were eating... Ended up 3rd overall with 5 fish weighed... Wanna congratulate Joe ( Keepin IT Reel ) on his first place win with 3 nice lakers and John ( nauti troller) with 2nd place finish and Lunker for the day.. Weigh to go guys!! Heres a few Pics from today and some from the last few weeks that didnt get posted or reported on due to tournament coming up... We caught a monster brown Easter Sunday but I will let Joe share the pic with you when he posts

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-14289288692948_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14289288959574_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14289290195341_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14289290573192_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14289290761893_thumb.jpg

Awesome fish mike! Looks like this year should be a lot of fun on the flta trail. Can't wait to get back to seneca and redeem myself haha.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Really looking forward to this year and especially National Lake Trout Derby weekend...

Mike

Really looking forward to this year and especially National Lake Trout Derby weekend...

Mike

One of if not the best fishing weekends of the year. Working the tables with you and Joe should be a good time! Spring is finally here.

Mike

One of if not the best fishing weekends of the year. Working the tables with you and Joe should be a good time! Spring is finally here.

Any day with Joe is a fun day!! Hes always Keepin It Reel. .lol

Mike