Seneca.

Well the fishing had not be fast and furious up to this point but wow did things change on Sunday a beautiful day to be on the water and congrats to all that fished!!!! But the report Saturday was met with big winds and some waves had some new toys to try out so stayed a little deeper and pulled lakers most the day just not the size I wanted but got a few had a good solid game plan for Sundays tournament and a good back up plan if things went south launched from Sampson with a fleet of perch going vessels hahaha. Made a short run set up shop and instantly started the day off 5 rods in the water and inline board heading back big pike slime balls fun but waste of time on tourny day lol well few minutes later that same rod goes expecting a similar species but felt much bigger nick said so he played it out and wouldn't you know big grease ball comes burping up scoop the laker and that was that we had are plan the weather worked in are favor the fish agreed and were willing to play all day got the three lakers fast and began the hunt for browns and salmon but no matter what all we could get to play was large pike and lakers oh well had a riot of a day finger lakes tackle

And some stick baits did the damage thank you butch and nick for the help -and the win taking 1st place in the flta tournament.. Also I am adding a bonus pic of a amazing brown I caught fishing with good friends mike and Matt it was caught Easter Sunday but Waited to post with the tournament and all going on!!!post-147332-14289401565291_thumb.jpgpost-147332-14289401705876_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow that brown was a slob! Congrats again on a great win and a great start for your FLTA year. Just curious but what did that brown

A Finger Lakes Tackle spoon that we were field testing... Lets just say it passed with flying colors....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys that brown was a nice given a couple weeks it my have been a pig happy with the catch and looking forward to a few more . For the lure it from Jason and a Great Lakes lure will be trying fish keuka my old stomping grounds

Thanks guys that brown was a nice given a couple weeks it my have been a pig happy with the catch and looking forward to a few more . For the lure it from Jason and a Great Lakes lure will be trying fish keuka my old stomping grounds

may I ask you to rephrase this please

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Text sometimes makes things seem other than what their intended. I believe he was referring to the brown he weighed in that is now largest brown for the year, and that it was on a BBKWR from Great Lakes Lure co. Also, That his old "stomping ground" was Keuka.

I sure hope the Marlene is fixed by then! Thanks to Nick Overacker and LOU, I believe I might have found a lower unit! See you all on Keuka, and good luck!  

Joe and Nick, Mike and company, and John were especially dialed in on Seneca. For all the hrs I spent at the docks, Severne and Watkins, all I heard was how poor the fishing was. Didn't look like a bad day when they weighed in! 

Tight lines! 

Edited by Great Lakes Lure Maker