candel stick weight

We run candle stick weights on rigs. I put a slight bend in the weight which keeps it from rolling while trolling. Before I started doing that sometimes the leaders would be all wrapped up on the main line when it comes back in.

The last I knew Sutton only made 24 oz and 32 oz weights.Fishy Business has all sorts of Seth Green rig stuff and he is great to deal with

The guy's name is Gerry Pease. He is located at 3737 Pepper Road Bluff Point NY (607) 368-2306 or (315) 719-3673  (closed Tuesdays)

Toget there justgo to the road the Keuka State Park is on and go past the park about a mile or so it will be on the left (White House with sign in front) His shop is in the big pole barn there.

Use can use them for any thing u need to get deep with not a lot of line I dont pull two rigs any more because I can't find any fresh water outriggers any where if someone has a set of dot lines and dont want them I got money or trad

If you are molding any up I`d love to buy two.

We pull (4) 5 leader rigs when fishing the finger lakes mostly. Our preferred weight is 3.5 lbs. Our lightest is 3.0 lbs. We used to run 60 oz back when 10 leaders were our preferred method.   I will go as far to say if your fishing 5 leader rigs, 3 lbs should be used today with the speeds were running and the choice of lures these days. 

This will be especially hard for "sutton" guys to get past. ( The guy who won the Canandaigua tourny was a sutton guy, using GLL's)  If your not running suttons, your probably too light, and probably too slow as a result. Please observe any lure your about to use and consider the speed it takes to use it effectively and chose a weight that makes you fish effectively. We make a wide range of trolling lures. Not all are intended to be run together. Please be observant about choosing your lures and know what your using. Not all are the same and all lures should be checked for "tune" .   Tight lines! Hope you got something out of this...