Owasco 4/19

Launched at the south end marina and I must send out a thanks to the gentleman who works there, or owns it.. he helped me launch since I was solo, it was appreciated. I stopped at KH redemption and got some fat heads. Tried several spots for perch without luck. Started trolling with surface temperatures at 36.5 nothing in shallow so I hit mid lake headed North, the screen looked awesome 170 fow was the ticket, when the wind switched out of the south the bite turned on like a light switch. First Laker came on a 5 color lead core with a mixed veggies spoon. Everything I put out took a shot or two with lots of soft hitting fish. Largest Laker was 9.5 smallest was 6 lbs. Fun afternoon and the only boat on the lake.

Hot spoon was a pirate that can be seen in pic. The water was green and visibility was poor. Thus I used the brightest lures I had. Also a old Miller spoon size 44 1/2green was hot, used as a cheater.

Released all but the smallest fish. Dunno where the perch are..?? post-150622-14294948082877_thumb.jpgpost-150622-14294948260809_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Nautitroller

Awsome NautiTroller, I got to wait till the first Sunday in May I will be leaving the house be on the lake or a week, can't wait, 3 years in the making now. Will be there come hell or high water. Congrats to your day!!!