Seneca? Anyone?

I forget about the derby. I can understand why it gets quiet!

I'll be up Thursday just to poke around. The weather looks great, so we will see. I'll try to chase the winning fish back to southern waters for you guys!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I hit north end jigging on Monday evening 5-830. Water warmed up to 53 on top. I had one good hit,could not find many hooks until I hit 147-150ft. They were far from active. Not many surface jumps, was like glass on top, made it home to the garage before that monster lighting hit.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I won't have extremely high hopes tomorrow by the sounds of it. I'll just use it as a day to escape being a "responsible adult" and just enjoy the time out fish or no fish!

I won't have extremely high hopes tomorrow by the sounds of it. I'll just use it as a day to escape being a "responsible adult" and just enjoy the time out fish or no fish!

Exactly have fun! With wind the way it is tuck in along the west side in 50 to 130 FOW you will find some fish.

Exactly have fun! With wind the way it is tuck in along the west side in 50 to 130 FOW you will find some fish.

That was the plan! And then around 11, stop in at the tiki bar to make the no fish day a little less sucky! Hahaha