I'm not sure if 46 makes me old, I feel old at times. But innovation is how we roll. I know I prefer some old school methods, but we're constantly developing and adapting our game plan, and our lures. Does anyone else make spoons that rattle, or jointed? Far as my set ups, that's for only a few to know. Good luck to everyone! This looks like it will be interesting.

Can't wait for Friday, Jason!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Oh Oh the secret launch may be divulged to the southenders :lol: Even though those Great Lake lures are made by one of those elderly south enders they work so great that I'll have to swallow my pride and use a bunch of them :)

Edited by Sk8man

I'll spill the beans... Just cause I tell them where doesn't mean they'll be putting blood on the floor 😬

Smith park in hector

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by reeldilemma33

Good point John. I also heard that their compasses all point south all the time (probably so they can get back home) :lol:

Scout is a good ole boy and I've always enjoyed his company on your boat Jason. I hope somehow he turns the corner for the better healthwise.

Thanks Les, He is a great dog, but getting old. Can't do much about that... but I wish I could. It's sad to see him in the condition he is in, but we decided if he's nearing the end of his life then were gonna keep taking him till he just can't make it anymore.

Clock here is ticking off the hrs till tomorrow, but looks like the wind will be blowing pretty good. Good luck to those fishing BFF as well as NTLD! Stay safe and Tight Lines!