Looking for downrigger

I posted this in the classifieds but I thought I would throw it up here too. I was fishing Seneca today and one of the bodies on my unitroll hp's cracked badd, that bad that the boom broke off. May have been old, I just don't know. Does anyone have a manual cannon they are looking t o get rid of? Som3one PM'd me with a great deal on electrics but then I have to run power and don't want to do that while I'm on vacation. I tried roys and th3 marina in watkins bit no one carries them. I d ya can help me out five me a shout.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Nick. We were out again and had a few again. One that felt like it would have been really good but we lost it. I tried to let my son who is 8 deal with it but he wasn't keeping constant pressure because he was trying to hang onto the rod. I think I might have to get him a belt or make him keep it in the rod holder.

Les,

Thanks for the advice, Fishy hooked me up with a downrigger and I will probably order a new body for the other one.

Here's a pic of a little one my son actually got in the boat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-157858-14360461095873_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimalbert

Thanks everyone.. I bought a "slightly used" new downrigger from Fishy over on Keuka to get me through the weekend.  Hell of a nice guy by the way. I will now order a new body and rebuild it.  Thanks for all of the help.