Cayuga 7-30

First off, I would like to say hello and thank you to all who post reports. I have not fished since the end of May! It's been a treat to read the reports and keep somewhat current to what's happening on the water!👠now it's my turn... After not fishing Cayuga in 2 years I decided it was time. We launched from t-falls at 4:30ish and headed north. Set the riggers at 75 with a green pro troll and fly, and stacked a spoon 10ft. above. The other rigger was 60, and stacked at 50, both spoons. Dipseys were out 240 and 260. I waited to put the cores. The fist hour was dead, but by the time we hit Kingstown it was game on. First laker in the boat was over 10lbs. It was a steady pick from then on. 150fow, all the way out to the middle produced fish. We turned around near rocky dock and picked fish all the way back. At the Boy Scout camp the spoon stacked above the ff started peeling drag!! A beautiful 6-7 lb bow landed. We finished the evening with a salmon in front of t-falls. We ended up 10-13. All rods caught fish, never put out the cores. I have 20lb flea flicker on all my poles, fleas were no issue. I did kill one giant eel!! Biggest one I've ever caught.. All fish were released, and swam away strong. ðŸ»

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very nice report, great fishing and careful handling of the fish no doubt useful lessons given to the youngster and beautiful sunset pic....doesn't get much better than that :yes::)

Nice report that's always a good spot in august till the end of summer. hey didn't u have that penn yann a while back? i used to fish with glen and steve.

Years ago I only fished Cayuga, no where else, then I spent the last few years on seneca. It was nice to get some fish on my old stomping grounds. It's a little farther drive, but I wanna fish right where I launch. My main motor has been giving me some issues , so I really don't want to run up or down the lake. I had my son, and a good friend of mine who is new fishing. He had a blast, kept telling me how beautiful the lake was , and caught his personal biggest fish. I think he's hooked...🎣

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app