owasco live report 8-8-15

I think ya got some bad juju, kinda like an announcer curse. Owasco usually gives up some great fish.. I was following you on here while fishing Cayuga thinking I should have fished Owasco, lol :lol:

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I agree on the bad juju. I took my father along and he has been the bad juju for the year. Fished barney and bear tourney on cayuga a few weeks ago with him after i had been crushing the fish over there for weeks but brought him, couldnt catch nothing but fleas. Then took him to cayuga last week after i hit them good the day before but motor wouldnt start with him with me. Then the bad luck at owasco yesterday. Guess the man who taught me how to fish is bad luck to bring on my boat?

I've been fishing Owasco quite a bit this summer.  I started out fishing deep but I always but always had better luck catching fish higher up in the column.  I pick my program up to about the mid 50 degree temps and the fish start hitting.  All of the moth of June I was catching Lakers  5' under the surface on jointed minnow baits in warm water.