Cayuga 8/9

Fished today out of Myers. Started north almost right out of the shoot. Fished north all the way to AES and then fished across the lake and headed south. On the water any about 0730. About half way to AES picked up 1st laker about 100 ft down over 120 ft of water on a dipsey pulling a lure jenson paddle yellow and silver with a green and silver dream weaver spoon. Second fish came at the plant off a dipsey with 300 ft out pulling black purple and white spoon. Left riggers parked at 58 and 50 Had to releases with no one home. On the way across the lake picked up anouther nice fish about midway across. Lost it behind the boat but saw it was big and silver. Fished back south and ended the day with a couple more shorts. Marked good bait and fish in deeper water today around 40 to 60 ft over 200 plus but could not get anything to go. Ended the day around 4 pm. Caught total of 8 fish and kept 2. Long day but boat finally cooperated so I would say it was a good day. Left riggers at in the 50 to 60 range and chased depth with the dipseys. Good luck to all thanks for the posts to give me starting points they are greatly appreciated

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app