Cayuga 9/3.

lily

Fished out of Myers today. On the lake at 0730. Went and set up north around the boy scout camp. Fished all spoons dipseys at a 2 about 270 to 300 and riggers parked at 68 and 80. Went 4 for 8 but caught some real nice lake trout. Fish came on blue and silver spoons and fire tiger spoons. Screen was real good in 80 to 100 feet of water with fish right on the bottom. A lot of suspended fish in the 40 foot range out deep but seemed to have lock jaw. North tri produced well for us. Fished pad shaldreck and then back to AES on the east side. Lost 1 fish because of fleas plugging up the rod goods. Had a good day. Hot out. All fish were in the 7 to 12 lbs range. Thanks to all that post and and answer questions and share advice. Good luck out there.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was a great day to be out, I must have seen you, there were only a few of us out today. The Lakers were all huge! I wanted a few for the grill but kept catching piggys and had to throw them back. Lots of Cormorants and gulls out today too.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Nautitroller

Just have seen you I was in cobalt blue center console. Small boat. White console. About an hour behind you. A starcraft islander launched right behind me and trolled past me in deeper water. Chaseing the suspended fish and didn't catch anything. He also got stopped by dec. I saw him back at the launch. He said he had great screens but nothing would move. . anyway your right about the fish being big. Every fish I caught was big.

The east side of the lake was slower for me. I crossed over about a mile past shaldreck. And fished all the way back to AES. The water north of AES is where I lost the fish because of the fleas. Only hung on 1 rod. Not sure why either 40 lb big game line. But it plugged up the eyes on the pole. Line for slack and fish came off. Oh well

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry all first time posting pictures. Fish caught on 9/3. Playing with phone. Couldn't figure out how to add a picture now I do. Nothing new to report on Cayuga. Good luck to all that get out this week.