B&B Derby weekend

Bobber

We started Saturday right in the middle in front of Myers headed north and the top 70' of water was loaded with hungry Lakers. First two hours was doubles and triples. Kade had a laker he wanted to run in to weigh so we picked up and went in...8lb 11oz. Set back up where we started and headed north again...fish were gone. Didn't take long to find them and it was game on again. We ended the day with 27 boated and dropped half that many. Biggest was 9lb 5oz. Sunday we started out front again and worked west side in closer. Fish weren't as cooperative as Saturday but we were still busy. Ended the day with 15 in the boat and lost a handful. Mostly Lakers all weekend with a few salmon and a small brown. Congrats to all who placed, some real nice fish on the board! Can't wait to do it again next year. Here's a few pics....

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-144028-1442235592577_thumb.jpg

post-144028-14422356158689_thumb.jpg

post-144028-14422356344615_thumb.jpg

post-144028-14422356511421_thumb.jpg

post-144028-14422356654671_thumb.jpg

We did basicly the same thing.We fished that area last couple of weekends and did some really nice fish.Up high. Those weekends were 

blue sky,hot sun and flat lake. I figured with the overcast of last weekend it was going to be a smokin bite up high. We didnt really mark many 

big fish up high or low for that matter. Seen lots of bait and smaller fish ,just not the screen we had on past weekends.I personaly liked the

derby results of the first day better than the second day but thats fishing. Nice report,glad your keeping kids busy thats much more important

than derby results..