Seneca morning trip!

Well what better way to celebrate my birthday then good times on the water..... Launched bright and early had limited time so stayed south!! Action was not as fast and furious as most years around this time but we found a few!!! Got 3 salmon 1 brown and 2 lakers had 10 bites total!!! 6-10 not the best record one laker was I the LARGE class though. All in all good times had on the water and can't wait to get back out still struggling with deer hunting or fishing tough to pick between them!! Good luck to all on the water smaller of the two lakers locked up with in the picture. post-147332-14446981339553_thumb.jpgpost-147332-1444698218669_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

First of all Joe you've gotten much prettier since the last time I saw you :lol:  Oh I see it wasn't you holding the laker :)

Happy Birthday! and that was a great way to spend it pardner. The action sounds better than that reported lately at the north end too.

Thank you ,les and yeah I have been working on my smile!!! Wind and time kept me from exploring more but I can say a solid pattern is setting up just in time for the crazy weather snap this weekend that will rip it all apart I'm sure hahahahaha

How to you get all the water out besides tipping the motor all the way down. Fin a prop hits the ground before I get it titled far enough... sorry for off topic New question.

i leave mine on the ramp as I get everything picked up gives me the space to trim it all the way down, not sure I that will work for you or not may help. And thanks for the birthday wishes. Also mike you know I always have something pretty kicking around not just the fish in the cooler either