Pike of Seneca Sick?

Dec explained to me its due to stress and changing water temps.. Found on like, bass, Rudd, perch and even gills.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes I have heard that exact same BS answer from the DEC... Years ago Cayuga lake was covered with 100's of thousands of dead fish of evey species..  The entire lake.. I was an eyewitness and could not believe my eyes... The  crew at Taugahannock State Park used a bucket loader to pick the piles of dead fish off the beaches  and shoreline.. When I called the DEC, they said "stress and changing water temps".. Thats the stock answer... bob

Happened on seneca twice in the past few years. Mostly pan fish and bullhead. Some bass and pike as well. Last year, I remember dead bulkheads everywhere, canal, lake.... They weren't ever spooked.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sunfish population is pretty much gone... use to be huge schools of small dinner plates. Now they are barely the size of my hand. Each spring I've notice many sunfish just dead... Cayuga just sucks the dead bodies into the canal system... bet the turtles eat good if ita not killing them too.