Eyed Rainbow trout eggs for pond

OK. Not sure where to post this but someone on here must have raised their own trout.  

Did this back in the 80s and kick starting it again.   

Anyway, ordered my eyed eggs. Brookies and Rainbows.  The rainbows started developing this nasty fungus about hatching time.  Killed almost every one.  Brookies not hatched yet. But a lot of the eggs have the fungus too. Not nearly as many with them however.

Has anyone ever had that problem and what did you do to remedy or prevent it?  

All eggs are still in basket in a 250G tank.  Plenty of oxygen, temp's, etc.   I think I should have washed them in betadine when I first got them and I did not.  Also at first notice, maybe the hydrogen peroxide treatment.  I'm doing that now but its virtually too late I think. Just thinking about the brookies is all. 

Thanks.

Edited by Hounds

Maybe touch base with a smaller trout hatchery and ask if they could point you in the right direction? If need be I have a friend that has a hatchery he raises the trout from eggs that he purchases, we get our trout fingerlings from him and raise them for our gun club property. I could ask Robert for you or maybe you could call him, he's a hard guy to get a hold of as he is a farmer and hunting season starts this Monday. Pm me if you can't get any help I'll try my best to get a hold of Robert for ya. Pap

Care must be observed when stocking another specie into our waters. I remember when some fellows stocked walleyes from the Allegany River into Chautauqua Lake. These walleyes, an Ohio River strain , thrived but damaged the muskellunge fishery.

Care must be observed when stocking another specie into our waters. I remember when some fellows stocked walleyes from the Allegany River into Chautauqua Lake. These walleyes, an Ohio River strain , thrived but damaged the muskellunge fishery.

Yes indeed. This is not what i'm doing here.