Those trout are awesome!!! Looks like not only did the fish but up a good battle, but you guys were in less than perfect conditions, way to hang in there wile being safe also. Nice going BrownDown66.

Thanks guys can't wait to get back out!!

I bet, now with extreme cold temps. might put the breaks on fishing from a boat for awhile again 😤 👎

Edited by pap

Short cores with stingers were hot for us also last week when we were on the lake. Also the new BR BT candy took a few!!! post-139538-14548150651565_thumb.jpgpost-139538-14548151054713_thumb.jpgpost-139538-14548151296621_thumb.jpg

Just a few of the fish we landed. Will be back at it after our show next week!!!

Capt Rich.

That's awesome Rich those stinger spoons have always been a ace in the hole for me. Those bay rats look awesome hanging in the mouth of a fish. I can't wait to run the ones we purchased this year. What speed were you running? Off boards or just flat lining ? Excellent photos also. Oh one other thing, the bay rats, were you running the shallow longs or shorts, I purchased the longs?

Edited by pap

Gps speed was 2.2-2.4, BR and jr t sticks were run 125' back on in lines, 1 color cores on inlines, was running a 2 color and a deep diving smash shad flat lined off the back of the boat, 100' back. Smash shad was prob my hottest lure. Those BR are the shorts!! post-139538-14548234599774_thumb.jpg. This guy was a little hungry!!!!

Capt Rich

Gps speed was 2.2-2.4, BR and jr t sticks were run 125' back on in lines, 1 color cores on inlines, was running a 2 color and a deep diving smash shad flat lined off the back of the boat, 100' back. Smash shad was prob my hottest lure. Those BR are the shorts!! attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1454823457.248467.jpg. This guy was a little hungry!!!!

Capt Rich

Holy shyt I guess, one thing for sure, he liked the orange bellied baits!! What a mouthful to say the least. LOL.