who's ready for next week

Almost there Billy.....just doing some finishing touches on my stuff and my secret weapons :lol:  Good luck  and hopefully see you out there.  

Great Jason. I've had real good luck with them so far. Let's hope they pay off for us during the derby.   I'll be running  at least one rig of Great lakes spoons during the derby.

Thanks Jason and same to you bud.  I also wish all the LOU folks fishing the derby good luck!  Great bunch of people and I think we may at least try harder than the "average Joe" out there (don't take offense Joe S I certainly didn't mean you pardner :lol: ).  Hopefully conditions will be good and we can all have a safe productive competition. My apology Mike if I drooled on the pic of your boat :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks Jason and same to you bud. I also wish all the LOU folks fishing the derby good luck! Great bunch of people and I think we may at least try harder than the "average Joe" out there (don't take offense Joe S I certainly didn't mean you pardner[emoji38]). Hopefully conditions will be good and we can all have a safe productive competition. My apology Mike if I drooled on the pic of your boat :lol:

It's my fishing partners boat.. We together have 2 good boats but it's his boats turn this year and yeah don't worry I drool over it too.. Here's a pic of the Iron Duke she will be on Stand By in case she is needed... post-148405-14640142317124_thumb.jpgpost-148405-146401424722_thumb.jpgpost-148405-14640142629313_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We usually launch out of the N end .Been thinking about Launching out of Sampson its a little closer to home.How busy is the launch there Sat and Sunday Morning?

As for the topic of the post Yea I am ready, the Arima is ready and way overdue for a big fish during a derby.... Channel 68....

The launch can be busy. Just have boat ready so you can get there, get in and out of the way. But there's four slots launching so should be okay!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Y'all are making me one guy that's as green with envy as one can be. Ive fished this derby faithfully for as many years as I can remember. I sold my boat this spring,........ I'm feeling it now more than anyone could imagine.. I'm gonna put it out there.. If anyone needs a co-pilot, or a body onboard for extra poles, let me know. Good luck to everyone out there. I'll be checking LOU for all the latest.