Cayuga over load

Fished yesterday never seen so many trolling rigs on that lake must of been 40 boats around deans.the lake is going to get a lot of pressure this year because of how Seneca is so I'm going to ask that people try not to plow up the spots they fish with a ton of post please

Are you being a troll like you do on ever other topic you put your two cents on because you don't agree with the subject matter? I don't fish Seneca much at all mainly in the winter IV been on Cayuga all my life literally born and raised just trying to nip something I see coming at the bud.I'm not going to play your little games with again so good luck out there hope you do well.

The good fishermen know when to move back and forth between the 2 lakes. I can remember 3 to 4 yrs ago when all the Cayuga guys were over on Seneca because the couldn't catch anything on Cayuga. Now that Seneca has practically been fished out and Cayuga has rebounded hope you don't believe guys are not smart enough to go find fish. Only the guys with none trailer able boats are stuck on their home lakes. We learned our lesson couple yrs ago and stopped post reports.

Here is my input, witch is not worth much.... Most of the fishermen that I know are catch and release, maybe one or two for the grill or smoker.the charter guys do what there clients want. There is absolutely no way that the lake can be fished out, even the lamprey couldn't kill them all and they "fish" 24/7 !!!!!

• Like 1

The good fishermen know when to move back and forth between the 2 lakes. I can remember 3 to 4 yrs ago when all the Cayuga guys were over on Seneca because the couldn't catch anything on Cayuga. Now that Seneca has practically been fished out and Cayuga has rebounded hope you don't believe guys are not smart enough to go find fish. Only the guys with none trailer able boats are stuck on their home lakes. We learned our lesson couple yrs ago and stopped post reports.

ðŸ‘

These two lakes are very large. They don't get fished out. When fishing slows it due to other influences. 40 boats will have no effect on the fishing of Cayuga Lake. Jason is right about fisherman finding the fish or which lake to fish. Fishing will improve on Seneca in time. 

This sport is ment to be fun and relaxing, and you can't blame people for wanting to better there chances of catching fish lord knows that's what we all want. And with that said i have always been told with deer hunting 90% of the deer are shot by 10% of the hunters and I feel that stands true with fishing also the guy that continue to put the work and time in will continue to catch fish.

Darkwater I counted 41 boats around Dean's. Somehow you forgot to count your own boat as one of them. I don't disagree with your subject matter. If you don't want others to plow up the spots they fish with a ton of posts then you should STOP DOING IT. If your smart you are posting to every one in the finger lakes region and lake O. that Seneca is slow this year and Dean's cove is the place to go fish so that you can have Lodi pt. all to your self, but you have made it clear that you are not. No need to respond to this and when I next see you I will buy you some bubble gum.

I don't understand why some of think I'm palming people for wanting to fish Cayuga all I was asking was that people take a ez on there post I did not say don't post or don't fish Cayuga and as deans is concerned it's not secret that Seneca is slow and Cayuga is not it's all over previous post for the last year and everyone goes out deans because of its location on the lake big boats can't get out of t falls and the north end is shallow and weedy so where else would you put you boat in

And I like juicy fruit bubble gum

DW, looking back on posts count, you have a higher post count for cayuga than most. Also, if someone wants to post a report under their user name, for others to go out and fish the same area to have a higher chance there, out of deans or wherever, they're more than welcome too..

I see more posts via Facebook than I do LOU. Just relax and fish on. These lakes have had cycles, last year and year prior it was cayuga, this year, seneca. I'm not complaining... just saying, let's have some fun. Fish on!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished yesterday never seen so many trolling rigs on that lake must of been 40 boats around deans.the lake is going to get a lot of pressure this year because of how Seneca is so I'm going to ask that people try not to plow up the spots they fish with a ton of post please

Hello, could you elaborate on this subject please. Thanks