canandaigua trout derby

congrats to both of you! It definitely means more to do that with your son! A great memory for sure. I missed Saturday fishing but gave it a go sunday and went 11/14 not bad considering the conditions.

congrats again Sk8!

Wow! I knew I picked the right guy to ask questions and pick his brain. You are the man Les and your son. Beautiful fish. Its fantastic listening to you about the time spent with your son. That  makes it worth a million bucks.   

Gordon

Thanks guys for all the great comments and congrats wishes. It is inspiring to be a member of this LOU community.  I am fortunate indeed to have made so many positive contacts and friendships on LOU and it really points up the value of this medium in furthering our shared interests in this sport. :yes::)

That's one awesome fish, Les and Mark!  Luckily I didn't have enough time to fish so I didn't get entered!!  You truly deserve the win.  I've never seen anyone on this website that is as open and helpful as you are to everyone.  You certainly put your time in and it finally paid off.  Come see me at the marina some time so we can chat!

Ted