cayuga 7/29

deans cove , took my neighbor fishing this morning . newbie to trolling also a little afraid of being on the lake . we got to deans at 5:30 got launch and starting setting up in 70 fow . i got out my rig rods out , he looks at me and said what are we fishing for with those rods .  :lol:  i had a big smile . so i showed him how things go, we were in the fish right away .i help with the  first fish doing leaders . after we finish with the first one i said its all you now . fishing was hot non stop for the first 3 hours . he did pretty good only threw 1 leader to the fish gods , not bad for a newbie . we called it a day around noon , the heat was kicking in time to go . he had me save a few lakers and a few silvers witch i clean them for him to take home . i had lots of fun watching him fumble with the rods and the fish and spending time chatting . i think he got the itch to go again , i am looking forward to it . 

Very nice I'm going out tommarow morning for me an my father's first time in my new boat I hope we do half as good as you never messed with downriggers flashers flies nothing before.

Edited by Fishwiz