New To Forum

jmill79

Hi all just moved here from Arizona :sun: about 3 years now and just loving it. I'm slowly learning about salmon and it looks like I have found the place to speed It up. :rock: I have mostly fished off the piers in Wilson and olcott  :headbang:. I recently started trolling out there and just looking for anything to help me out- Thanks and good fishing to all :beer:           â€‹

Welcome fishking 79, Let us know what kind of gear you have, such as boat, riggers, dipsies, rods, speedtemp etc. that way we might be able to steer you in the right direction.

20160820 073016

hey tinfin I got a 185 bayliner with a board mounted to the back with 2 riggers and 4 rod holders on that. I have 10# balls on the riggers and mag dipsys on the other two. I went out my first time two weeks ago to the 28 line and got four fish 1 steal 2 little salmon and one keeper on dw and moonshine spoons. I just got a few flies and a meat rig so gonna try that out next. The speed I was going was 2.2 to 2.5 but I hear faster is better like more around 3.0. Reels are okuma 45's and the rods are a mix of ugly stix 2 -7 foot and 2 -8 foot. two have 30# braid and 2 have 30# copper.