Skan help

I haven't been there in awhile, but something small in a perch pattern can do well. A fire tiger needlefish for example. The first three hours of the day are usually the best.

Good luck , be patient, and eat what you catch. There's none better !

Rusty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have been out nearly once a week since 7/1. We have caught RT, LT and a few LLS pretty consistently, but have not seen many other's raising a net.   Lots of schools of small perch right now.  Smaller spoons work best and early morning is the only time we have been out.  Riggers set at 65 feet has been a good start for us.  After 9:00 AM has been slow, but LT can be had over 100 feet after that.  Speed can be critical also.  Fluorocarbon leader is a must.  The fish are there. Good luck. 

Thanks Guys I think I have been fishing too shallow and not early enough.  I will also try my fire tiger. I have been going as slow as I can with a trolling bag.  What speed are you using?  Also - Is there a particular lake point to start around or should I just run over 100 FOW.  I have been spotting fish at 70 last few days now that you mention it.