Special on Smart Troll Depth/Temp/Speed system through October 31, 2016

Why is the basic $599 and the next kit is basically 1 more probe that's not speed capable, for $435.00 more does a probe cost $435 a piece, I'm really leaning towards this outfit in the near future!! Thanks pap

pap,

Thank you for your question.

The Depth/Temp Probes are $250 each...and all Smart Troll kits are capable of running up to 6 different Probes on 6 different lines at the same time. You can also attach them to a Down Rigger cable if you prefer. Since you can use multiple Probes you can attach them to multiple down-riggers or a combination of some Probes on DR cables and some attached directly to your lines.

The Smart Troll Depth/Temp/Speed Basic kit is currently on sale for the $599 price (its normal price is $799). Plus I am extending the Warranty Start Date to July, 2017 so with this deal you get a great price plus a long Warranty period. I need some cash flow to get plenty of stock ready for next season so if you buy early you get the savings.

You can add Probes anytime and they cost $250 each; use the link below or click Depth/Temp Probes in the top left corner of the www.smarttroll.com Home Page .

http://smarttroll.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=9ee3b1f2d1a3b7abd1a5e1719ca9bf0b

You can add Probes to the cart at the same time you purchase the Smart Troll Depth/Temp/Speed basic kit that is on SPECIAL or you can add more Smart Troll Probes anytime in the future. The kits are already capable of working with up to six different Probes so the only thing you need for that is to get more Probes.

So for example, The normal price for the Smart Troll Depth/Temp/Speed Basic Plus kit (1 Depth/Temp/Speed Probe plus 1 Depth/Temp probe) is $1035. If you buy The Smart Troll Depth/Temp/Speed Basic Kit for $599 and add one Depth/Temp Probe for $250 then your final cost is $599+$250 = $849.

You can add as many Depth/Temp Probes, to the kit that is on SPECIAL, as you want (up to 6 total) and you still get a great deal. Just add as many items as you want to the Cart before you check out and in effect that makes every Depth/Temp/Speed kit on SPECIAL.

If you have more questions just let me know...I am happy to answer them.

Darrell

Silver Fox,

The Website is connected to PayPal. When you checkout from a purchase on the Website the transaction is handled by PayPal which will give you the option to use your PayPal account or PayPal will handle the transaction for any major Credit Card.

So for $599.00 you would have what a fish hawk does 1 temp 2 speed at the ball 3 another prob that could be run higher telling temp and speed ? Right then I could use one of four the 4 iPads that float around for a screen? Does it fill the iPad so you can see it from the back of my boat, like are the numbers larger than a cell phone

pap,

For $599 you get one Smart Troll Probe that has Depth/Temp/Speed. The Depth/Temp/Speed Probes are small enough so you can attach it directly to your line or you can use an Offshore OR16 clip (or equivalent) and tether it to a Downrigger cable a foot or so above the ball.

Unfortunately, it will not work with iPad or iPhone but you can buy an android tablet with a 7" screen at this link for $49

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Fire-7-Inch-Tablet-8GB/dp/B00TSUGXKE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475578066&sr=8-1&keywords=kindle+HD+49

You can add up to 5 more Depth/Temp  Probes for $250 each. You can get them at the time of the original purchase or you can get additional Probes next spring...or anytime in the future. The Depth/Temp Probes are literally the size of your index finger and they too can be attached directly to any of your lines or tethered to your Downrigger cable a foot or so above the ball.

You can change the font size of the data in the settings menu of the Smart Troll app...so the larger the screen the larger you can make the font so you can see it from the back of the boat. You can also "hide" Probes that you do not have...so if you have only Smart Troll Probe you can go to the Smart Troll app's Settings Menu" and remove the Probes you do NOT have from the screen...that way the data for the one probe you do have can be set large enough to fill most of the screen.

Please let me know if you have more questions...I am happy to answer them.

Darrell

Edited by Smart Troll