Sold / Closed 90 Hp Evinrude $500

Repowering my boat (going new 4 stroke) and offering a good running 1985 Evinrude. Power Trim and Tilt w/ gauge, all controls and side mount shift box and cables. Even compression. Been on an aluminum fishing boat for entire life....not bass boat or ski boat. I troll almost exclusively and run a 9.9 kicker. A three hour trip is 15 minutes on the 90 and the rest on the kicker.

VRO developed a leak in a 3/8 supply line about 5 years ago, so I plugged it and have run the motor on 50:1 exclusively since. Always non-ethanol fuel and evinrude tcw-3 oil.

Carburetors rebuilt this spring, but once apart found out they were spotless. Impeller changed about 4 years ago.

Lower unit religiously drained every fall. Skeg and prop in undamaged condition. Extra prop included.

This has been a solid motor for me and has not been abused.

Motor is on my boat and can be run and test driven.

$650 or best offer

Edited by Prof T

90 merc with command thrust lower unit (larger bottom end from a 150... gives you a bigger rudder and can swing a bigger prop). Also has troll control  which allows you to set trolling speeds in 10 rpm increments from 550 to 1000.

This is a steel!! And probably the Best Buy on LOU. That is very generous of you Prof T, I can't believe someone didn't jump on this, in case someone needed a power plant, could make a quick $300 and still be a bargin!!!