City Of Rochester Marine Boat Launch

Has anybody been discussed with the current condition of the City of Rochester Boat Launch?  Me and my crew were there this morning to launch my boat. Arriving at the launch my partner had to get out of the truck and spend 20 minutes clearing and chucking logs from the ramp so we could back the boat into the water. Also, there was not 1 parking lot light on, the whole lot was black dark. This was at 5:30 this morning. The City of Rochester wants me to pay $10.00 launch fee for this ****!!!! Where is the City of Rochester on this???? Discussed.......  

Shame..... It's a great launch... Lots of Parking...

On another note, I've been at my boat ( at a slip on the Genny) every night last week.. lots of big logs rolling out to the lake... 

Water is getting higher as well... Be careful out there. I always have an extra set of eyes or two on watch when I'm running...

• Like 1

The falls at Driving Park have been roaring lately so the ramp fills in fast.  I've seen it clean one day and totally plugged up 3 days later. I also know that there are at least 9 cameras monitoring the marina & launch.

Thanx for cleaning it up.

5 hours ago, LongLine said:

The falls at Driving Park have been roaring lately so the ramp fills in fast.  

The crew that makes sure the launch is clear  must be the same crew that makes sure the toilets are clean down there 

In the spring, that launch is always like that. And, if you get an east wind, it can be a lot worse. Ibay with a South wind is the same way concerning weeds and trash. I would be happy with a decent rake chained to the dock so we could clean it ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Launched there this week and tried 3 different cards to pay. All rejected. Got a note on my car when done fishing to call a number and give them my card number. Checked the machine and there was a note on machine saying pay with cash or call a number and give them credit card info. Giving a strange # your card info sounds like a great idea!