Reel Hooked Up King Of the Lake Pics

We had a great time in Wilson, we arrived on Thursday and hit the lake around 1pm. I didnt know what to expect since I have never fished West of Rochester. We found the fish and put around 20 fish in the boat on Thursday, we did the same on Friday then it was off to the races on Saturday. The shotgun start was great,we finished the day up on Saturday in fifth place and I felt like we had a shot at the top three. The wind blew big time Saturday night and all day sunday I thought for sure the tournament was over, but they let us start at 8am. I had doubts as to how well the 23ft Parker would do but it handled perfectly in the rough water. We tried a new area on Sunday away from the other boats and hammered the fish down deep 80 to 140. Then it was a long wait for the weigh-in, when it was all over we had finished in third place :D . Here are some photos of the crew and some of the doubles we put in the boat.

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

Sean congrats on the finish. That is great finish with the amount of seasoned veterans on the lake, also did you lose Scott on the water or was he to busy to fish with you....... Dale

Hey Capt. Sean ,I see you put all my hot tips to work,just wish i remembered what they were ! (Hint Hint) I had a box of white spinnies i kept moving outa way to get to the colors that didnt work ,boy my raw skill went out the window on that one.Now you can justify spending the money for the Parker.(see honey if i didnt buy the bigger boat we would of never placed). As you stated everyone should give a shot at some of the Lake Ontario Derbys . AND WHAT EVER YOU DO FOLKS MAKE SHURE ALL PEOPLE ON YOUR BOAT ARE REGESTERED IN THE LOC DERBY IF ONE IS GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME AS THE PRO/AM'S OR SCOTTY OR ANY OF THE OTHER DERBYS YOUR IN ,HECK ANY TIME YOU FISH THE LAKE DURING THE LOC'S THE BEST WAY TO CATCH THE BIG ONE IS IF SOMEONE IN YOUR BOAT IS NOT REGESTERED.

(whew thought that was my bout in the pic with green port light)

GREAT JOB in such brutal conditions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)